Please read this document carefully. It contains important information about your rights and obligations. It also contains disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability clause.
About These Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms on which (i) we offer all those services provided through the Website (as defined below) including without limitation our advisory services and the Desired Outcome Contract (the “Services”); and any website maintained by us including without limitation the website at www.diydoctor.org.uk and our Facebook, Google+ and Twitter pages (together, the “Website”), and (ii) you agree to use the Services provided by us and the Website maintained by us. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before using the Services or Website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must cease use of the Services and Website immediately.
Information About Us
We provide the Services and operate the Website. We are DIY Doctor Limited, a limited company incorporated in England with registered number 05863375 and registered address at Block 1 Suit 2, Lakeside Business Park, Mells, Somerset, BA11 3RH.
References to DIY Doctor”, “we” and “us” are references to DIY Doctor Limited. References to “you” are to the person accessing, downloading or using the Services or Website, or the company or organization on whose behalf such person accesses, downloads or uses the Services or Website.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By downloading and using the Services and/or the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
DIY Doctor may at any time without notice modify these Terms and Conditions. We will notify you of any changes to these Terms and Conditions either by emailing you (at the email address notified by you to us on the Website).
By continuing to use the Services and/or the Website after changes to these Terms and Conditions are made and notified to you, you agree to be bound by such changes.
You can review the most current version of our Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on the "Terms and Conditions" link located at the bottom of the DIY Doctor website at www.diydoctor.org.uk. The most current version displayed on that page will supersede all previous versions.
Limitations On Use
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Services or the Website, or, if you are not at least 13, you may download and/or use the Services or Website only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not download or use the Services or Website.
By downloading and/or using the Website, you agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Services or Website;
You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the Website or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website, including these Terms and Conditions. You also agree not to:
- attempt to reverse engineer or sell, export, license, modify, copy, distribute or transmit the Website to any third party, or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Website, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Website;
- attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Website to which you do not possess access rights;
- impersonate any other person while using the Services or Website;
- conduct yourself in a vulgar, offensive, harassing or objectionable manner while using the Website;
- resell or export the software associated with the Website;
- use the Website to generate unsolicited advertisements or spam; or
- use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Website, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Website.
- Uploading of any material, including adverts on Ad Doctor must be done within the boundaries of common decency with no attempt made to upset or shck others.
If you choose to provide us with information for whatever reason, you agree to provide only accurate and complete information and you agree to keep that information up-to-date if it changes.
Changes For Using The Services
DIY Doctor currently provides the Website and certain services to you free of charge. However, DIY Doctor reserves the right to start charging for any additional services and/or Website (or certain services provided through either or both of them) on giving no less than 14 days notice to you.
When you use the Website, you may be subject to charges imposed by your wireless or other applicable internet provider. Payment of such charges is solely your responsibility.
We may charge for provision of the Desired Outcome Contract. In providing the Desired Outcome Contract, we are not giving you legal advice. The Desired Outcome Contract constitutes a document which we consider to be a useful guidance and template. You must not use the Desired Outcome Contract without seeking independent legal advice.
DIY Doctor and/or its licensor(s) are the sole owners of the Desired Outcome Contract and Website, which includes any software, domains, and content made available through the Website. The Desired Outcome Contract and Website are protected by UK and International copyright and other intellectual property laws.
We permit you to use the Desired Outcome Contract and Website for your own personal and non-commercial use only and DIY Doctor grants you a limited license solely for that purpose.
Without limitation, this means that you may not sell, export, license, modify, copy, distribute or transmit the Desired Outcome Contract (or any part of it) without DIY Doctor’s prior express written consent.
Any unauthorized use of the Desired Outcome Contract or Website will result in the automatic termination of the limited license granted by us. DIY Doctor reserve the right to terminate the limited license without notice at any time following an unauthorized use by you of the Desired Outcome Contract or Website.
DIY Doctor and its graphics, logos, icons and service names related to the Desired Outcome Contract and Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or trade dress of DIY Doctor Limited. They may not be used without DIY Doctor’s prior express written permission.
All other trademarks not owned by DIY Doctor that appear in connection with the Desired Outcome Contract or Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by DIY Doctor.
By downloading and/or using the Desired Outcome Contract and/or Website, you consent to receiving electronic communications and notices from DIY Doctor. You agree that any notice, agreement, disclosure or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Use Of Information Submitted
You agree that DIY Doctor is free to use any comments, information or ideas contained in any communication you may send to DIY Doctor without compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving the Desired Outcome Contract or Website or other products or services. For the avoidance of doubt, all such information will be deemed by DIY Doctor to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you agree that such information may be used by us without any limitation whatsoever.
No Warranty and Liability Limit
DIY Doctor provides the Desired Outcome Contract, Services and Website "as is" and without any warranty or condition, whether express, implied or statutory. DIY Doctor specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. DIY Doctor assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Desired Outcome Contract or Website or provision of the Services; any failures, delays or interruptions in the Website; any losses or damages arising from the use of the Desired Outcome Contract, Services or Website; or any conduct by users of the Desired Outcome Contract or Website. We reserve the right to deliver the Desired Outcome Contract, Services and Website in our sole and absolute discretion.
In no event shall DIY Doctor, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees or agents be liable (jointly or severally) to you for loss of use or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Desired Outcome Contract and/or Services and/or Website or these Terms and Conditions, on any theory of liability, and whether or not advised of the possibility of damage. DIY Doctor does not seek to exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of DIY Doctor. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
From time to time you may use or access services, promotions and websites of third parties. In using or accessing third party services, promotions and websites, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third parties governing their services, promotions and websites and hereby acknowledge that we shall not be responsible for the provision of services, accuracy of promotions or content of websites belonging or operated by third parties. This provision applies to all third parties including without limitation Paypal Inc., servicemagic.co.uk and Bondpay.
Desired Outcome Contract
Notwithstanding the limitation of liability provision above, neither DIY Doctor, nor Buckworth Solicitors who assisted DIY Doctor with putting together the Desired Outcome Contract shall be liable in any way for any loss or damage arising from your use of the Desired Outcome Contract. Neither DIY Doctor nor Buckworth Solicitors have provided you with legal advice in request of the Desired Outcome Contract.
You are advised to seek independent legal advice prior to using the Desired Outcome Contract. Subject to regulatory provisions relating to conflicts of interest, Buckworth Solicitors are pleased to act for either home owner or contractors using the Desired Outcome Contract at a reduced rate. For further information, please contact Michael Buckworth on 020 7969 1867 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You agree to indemnify and hold DIY Doctor and its related companies, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and merchant partners harmless from and against any third-party claim or cause of action, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising, directly or indirectly, out of your use of the Desired Outcome Contract, the Services and/or Website or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions and any claim, dispute or controversy arising out of in connection with these Terms and Conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), the Desired Outcome Contract, the Services, the Website, DIY Doctor’s advertising or any related transaction between you and DIY Doctor shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such matters (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
DIY Doctor may change or discontinue the Desired Outcome Contract and/or Services and/or Website at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to terminate these Terms and Conditions for any reason, without notice, and these Terms and Conditions shall automatically terminate in the event that you violate any of the terms and conditions set forth herein (with prejudice to our accumulated rights against you). In the event of any termination, you will immediately cease access to the Desired Outcome Contract, the Services and Website.
A cookie is a very small text file that occasionally gets placed on your PC or web browsing device that stores a very small amount of information.
Cookies are widely used by many websites across the internet and they allow a given site to either slightly tailor the information you are viewing so that it is more specific to your needs or allows a site to track your movements in order to assess whether or not you have found its information to be useful or not. They can also save you having to login every time you visit a site, remember settings between visits, improve speed and security and help you to share information over social networks.
On the whole cookies are very useful and beneficial to both users and website owners as they help site owners to find out what users are interested in and they help users to find the information, products and services they are looking for much quicker and easier.
Cookies have received a lot of press recently which in turn has raised the awareness of their existence to those that were previously unaware of their potential presence and in turn this has created concern that they are being used in a less than honest manner. We can confirm that in no way do any cookies that are created by our site give us access to any personal details on your computer other than the information that you have chosen to share with us.
By default the majority of the popular web browsers (e.g. IE, Google Chrome, Firefox etc….) are set to accept cookies automatically but if you would like to disable this feature this can be easily done by performing a Google search on how to disable cookies for your given browser or by viewing your browsers “Help” section.
In light of the information above, we suggest that you do not disable cookies as by doing so you may not be able to view our site in the full nature that it is intended to be viewed and also we may not be able to gain the insight into how you use our site and continue the production of content that will be useful to you.
Change Your Cookie Settings
If you have had a rethink about what cookies you want us to use, that’s totally fine, you can easily adjust what cookies you want us to use.
To do this, simply clear the cookies in your browser and revisit our website. Upon doing so you will then see the consent modal appear again. Simply click on “Cookie Details” and a list of all cookies used will appear, plus a range of 4 check boxes.
You can use these check boxes to enable or disable cookie categories. Once you have made your choice, click on the “Save” button to save your choices.
What Cookies do we use?
The DIY Doctor website, like many others, includes functionality provided by 3rd parties. A typical example of this is an embedded YouTube video.
If you would like further information on what type of cookies are used by our site, in the consent modal that pops up on your first visit, click on “Cookie Details” and you will then see a list of all the cookies used on our site.
If you would like to find out more information about cookies and their usage the please visit the following site: www.allaboutcookies.org
If you would like to find out how to remove and disable cookies in your browser and prevent them from being used on your computer and by our site please visit the following website for more information: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/clear-cookies-installed.html
Cookies and Google Adverts
DIY Doctor Ltd work with Google to provide you with content related advertising. This advertising should help you find what you are looking for quickly. To help further, we work with Google on their Interest based advertising programme. This programme means that when you click on a Google advert on one of our pages, Google may drop a cookie on your browser. This cookie helps Google to only serve up adverts which may interest you. Essentially Google is collecting data about your likes and dislikes.
We use this advertising so you can find what you want more quickly and do not need to wade through an army of non related advertising. The cookies do not use your name, address, telephone number etc they only record your PC and the type of sites you like or visit regularly.
DIY Doctor Ltd also reserves the right to make alterations to the DIY Doctor site in accordance to the latest developments in search engine technologies. As of 20.05.09 Google will penalise all sites that use text links to manipulate search engine ratings. DIY Doctor Ltd will either apply "nofollow" tags to text links or contextualise them within text on the website.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Our advertising Terms state:
To fully understand our terms and conditions in relation to our advertising, it is important to understand the spirit in which these terms and conditions have been introduced.
It is not, in any way, in the interest of DIY Doctor Ltd for your advertising to fail. DIY Doctor Ltd relies on customers re-booking their advertising. It is considerably cheaper for us, as it is for any company, to resell to existing customers rather than to constantly have to find new ones.
To these ends we will work very hard to ensure that your advertising works for you but in order that you receive the maximum benefit from your advertising you should be prepared to work with us. DIY Doctor is a huge website with over 20,000 pages and it is impossible to monitor all of these pages every day. We therefore state that for any advertising to reach its full potential we strongly advise that each advertiser contact DIY Doctor Ltd once every month to feedback the results of their advertising. This allows us to work with you throughout your contract to obtain the very best conversion rates for your advertising.
It is standard business practice to measure the results of money spent on marketing and advertising. If a business’s do not know where their customers come from, and how much they spend, they will continue to spend money on marketing and advertising which does not work and thereby lose money. For us to help you make the most from your advertising it is essential you work with us.
- Unless otherwise agreed – and confirmed in written form – by both parties, any contract with DIY Doctor Ltd is for a minimum contractual period of 12 months.
- All Payments must be made within 14 Days from date of Invoice, unless a payment arrangement for a standing order has been previously agreed. Any arrangement to pay by standing order carries the understanding that the company invoiced will make all 12 payments. Failure to make one of these payments will result contract in the total balance of the contract becoming immediately due and payable. Court proceedings will begin 14 days after a missed payment unless agreement is reached.
- Where a discount is given on advertising sums, for payment with 14 days of invoice but the discounted sum arrives later than the allotted 14 days, the same, proportional amount of time shall be deducted from the Company’s advertising period.
- To continue advertising at the end of the initial 12-month period, no action is necessary. Our standing order forms include a pre-ticked box which allows payment to continue until further notice. You must notify your bank if you wish to discontinue payment.
- DIY Doctor Ltd will require a notice period of one month in order for any termination of an additional contract to become effective. If you terminate the contract but forget to cancel your payments with your bank, you will incur a £50 administration charge from DIY Doctor Ltd for each payment which needs to be returned. For more information please see our advertising Refund and Cancellation policy for Advertising below
- DIY Doctor Ltd will maintain the best publication service possible for the website www.diydoctor.org.uk. Customers will be notified of intentional down time made necessary for improvements to be made on the service. DIY Doctor Ltd does not take responsibility for failure, breakdowns or downtime outside of Company control.
- Advertising can be updated twice during the 12 Month advertising period at no additional cost. All further updates to projects will be charged at £75.00 plus VAT per update.
- There are no cash alternatives to these terms and conditions..
- If a customer is offered discount for early payment and that discount takes the total amount spent to under £900.00 plus VAT the full terms and conditions still apply.
- If a customer is offered a percentage discount for payment within 14 days of invoice and the fee fails to arrive within that period, the same percentage will be deducted from the advertising period on offer.
- Customers taking advertising from DIY Doctor Ltd under our terms and conditions should not place competitive advertising on the same search engine page or pages as any of their DIY Doctor advertising. It is not in the customer’s interest to dilute the effect of their advertising with DIY Doctor Ltd and your advertising with us will not realise its full potential if you have other advertising for the same or similar products on the same page or pages. Paying for a Google “Adword” insertion on the same page as your DIY Doctor advertising is totally counter-productive.
- If, during the contract period major alterations are made to the advertising content to benefit the customer or to measure statistical analysis there may be a period where the customer does not receive full value for money with regard to the content of their advertising. In these situations the original contract will be extended to ensure that the customer receives a full contract with website content they have authorised.
- If a complaint relating to any advertiser is received by DIY Doctor, DIY Doctor will offer the advertiser the complaint information (without disclosing the contact details of the complainant) and ask the advertiser for their defense of the complaint. If no defense is forthcoming, or the defense is adjudged to be unacceptable the advertiser will be removed from the site with no recourse to refund of any advertising fees paid.
- Advertising creative must be supplied by customers. Format will be advised. DIY Doctor Ltd can provide creative at a cost of £75.00 per hour plus VAT. Simple creative is complete within 1 hour.
- Customer required Linking URLs must be given, in writing or by email, to DIY Doctor Ltd for inclusion in any advertising. If no URL is specified, DIY Doctor Ltd will link to the home page of the advertiser’s website.
- Customers are responsible for checking their advertising after publication and reporting errors of any kind to DIY Doctor Ltd. Notice must be given, and URLs approved, of any redirects to any links given to DIY Doctor Ltd.
- Any changes made to the customer website which could affect linking or contextual relevance must be reported to DIY Doctor Ltd in order for us to re link or list the new or appropriate pages. If dead links and changes are not reported to DIY Doctor Ltd by the advertiser DIY Doctor will not be held responsible for any time during which advertising is non effective due to broken or changed links..
- Advertisers should be able to show that they have systems in place to record the origin of a customer not visiting them via their website. DIY Doctor Ltd will occasionally make "Mystery Shopper" approaches to its advertisers to understand the standard of customer service. No notice or warning will be given but a report will be offered after such an approach.
- Advertisers should be able to show how they record sales from web advertising and how they can prove the effectiveness of their advertising programs. This applies to individual telephone sales and all other forms of mail order as well as direct web site approaches.
- In the event of a complaint about our advertising, the ability of your site to convert visitors into customers will be considered. As is usual business practice in a web based business you must be able to show accurate records of your conversion rates. If DIY Doctor Ltd has sent you a substantial amount of users but you have failed to convert them into customers your complaint will not be investigated.. Our advertising is sold to create a volume of traffic to send to the advertiser’s websites and not a guarantee that they will make sales to these visitors. Sales are the responsibility of the advertiser.
- Sales from DIY Doctor Ltd advertising will occur after advertising contract is finished. Before complaining against DIY Doctor advertising, a 60 day (2 month) period must be allowed to relapse after the contract termination date in order to establish the full effect of the advertising. Full records must continue to be kept during this additional 2 month period. If bad advertising is proven after this period DIY Doctor will make an offer to the advertiser.
- Monthly page view statistics can be requested from DIY Doctor pertaining to the page/pages you are advertising on. Click through statistics are the responsibility of the advertiser and we strongly suggest a proprietary landing page be set up to receive DIY Doctor users. This makes conversion measurement easy. To obtain retrospective statistics any older than the end of the month previous to the current month payment of £50 per hour must be made. A minimum charge of £150 will be made.
- No advertising will be published without acknowledgement from the customer that they have read the terms and conditions above. The acknowledgment is shown by ticking the appropriate box on your contract.
- By default, DIY Doctor carries Google Ads on every page. Also by default, our project pages carry tools and materials from various companies we have an association with. This type of advertising can be removed in favour of an independent advertiser but by agreement only and there may be a charge.
Please also note the Google Webmaster Policy (below) which DIY Doctor follows as a matter of course: Please click on the link to see the full text.
Google Help (Excerpts from Google Webmaster site for the benefit of DIY Doctor Advertisers)
Google and most other search engines use links to determine reputation. A site’s ranking in Google search results is partly based on analysis of those sites that link to it. Link-based analysis is an extremely useful way of measuring a site’s value, and has greatly improved the quality of web search. Both the quantity and, more importantly, the quality of links count towards this rating.
However, some SEOs and webmasters engage in the practice of buying and selling links that pass PageRank, disregarding the quality of the links, the sources, and the long-term impact it will have on their sites. Buying or selling links that pass PageRank is in violation of Google’s webmaster guidelines and can negatively impact a site’s ranking in search results.
Not all paid links violate our guidelines. Buying and selling links is a normal part of the economy of the web when done for advertising purposes, and not for manipulation of search results. Links purchased for advertising should be designated as such. This can be done in several ways, such as:
- Adding a rel="nofollow" attribute to the <a> tag
- Redirecting the links to an intermediate page that is blocked from search engines with a robots.txt file
"Google works hard to ensure that it fully discounts links intended to manipulate search engine results, such excessive link exchanges and purchased links that pass PageRank. If you see a site that is buying or selling links that pass PageRank, let us know. We’ll use your information to improve our algorithmic detection of such links".
These Terms and Conditions are agreed between you and us. No person other than Buckworth Solicitors shall have any rights under or connection with these Terms and Conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
If any court or competent authority decides that any term of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the extent or scope of such section.
Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision and will not relieve you from the obligation to comply with such provision.
You are not permitted to assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract or deal in any other manner with all or any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions without our prior express written consent.
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and DIY Doctor with respect to the subject matter hereof.
We have the right to change or adjust these terms and conditions as and when required. Any changes made may be made to reflect current market conditions, changes in our business structure, condictions affecting our business, changes in payment vendor, changes in technology or even changes in relevant laws and regulations and any other changes effecting our business. From time to time it may be necessary to change these terms and conditions as required by law or by government bodies.
Please also ensure that you read our Forum Terms and Conditions. Please also ensure that you read the correct version of our Terms and Conditions especially if you then go on to register as during the registration process you will be asked for confirmation of certain criteria dependant on your age. Pay particular attention to the below links and ensure that you click on the correct link:
Non-Coppa agreement Terms and Conditions (If you are 13 years of age or over)
Coppa agreement Terms and Conditions (If you are under 13 years of age)
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or the download and/or use of the Application, please contact us at: email@example.com
Goods will be posted and delivered to the address given (in writing or email) by the customer in your order.
Postage and delivery of all goods will be carried out by either Royal Mail (www.royalmail.com), Parcel Force (www.parcelforce.com) or My Hermes (www.myhermes.co.uk) depending on the size and weight of the item. Further details can be found by visiting the following websites:
- Royal Mail = http://www.royalmail.com/prices2012
- My Hermes = https://www.myhermes.co.uk/wps/portal/PN_CTR/Home/homepage/
DIY Doctor Toolstore: For goods purchased via our DIY Superstore, please refer to our superstore delivery policy.
DIY Doctor accepts no responsibility for incidents (vehicle accidents and/or force majeure) occurring outside of our control, which may delay the delivery of items.
Standard UK Post (1st and 2nd class up to packet size) – 1 st class delivery should be made by the next working day after postage of the item (providing order is received no later than 12 noon) and 2nd class delivery should be completed by the 3rd working day after postage (providing order is received no later than 12 noon).
Standard Parcels – Delivery of standard parcels should be be made within 3 – 5 days
The My Hermes delivery service utilised by DIY Doctor will nomally delivery any purchases within 3 days of collection from the DIY Doctor offices (Somerset) Monday to Friday only. All DIY Doctor Bargain Tool Buckets will be delivered by My Hermes. You can arrange a delivery location of your choice either at your home, place of work or with a neighbour but please be aware that a signature is required on receipt of goods so please arrange for someone to sign for your goods.
European – Standard delivery and also standard recorded delivery will be sent by Parcelforce Euro 48 or Express Air Mail. Delivery should be made within 3 working days to locations in Western Europe and within 4 working days to locations in Eastern Europe
Non-european and International – Delivery to locations outside of Europe will be carried out using Royal Mail International Packets service using either Economy or Priority delivery. Economy delivery will be completed will be completed within 6 – 12 weeks were as Priority delivery will be completed in 5 – 7 days.
Return / Refund / Cancellation Policy – Items and Products
In the unlikely event that you need to return a product, cancel an order or require a refund, please refer to the following relevant section below:
Items and Products:
DIY Doctor Ltd must receive notification of return for any item within 4 hours of the original purchase date. Notification can be given by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for return in full. Alternatively notice of calcellation can be given using the telephone number provided on our https://www.diydoctor.org.uk/contact/ page.
Once initial notification of return has been given and confirmation of the return has been provided by DIY Doctor Ltd (either by email or telephone), the item must be returned and received by DIY Doctor Ltd within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Should the item concerned be an electronic copy of a computer programme or download, the password and right to use the programme with be terminated as soon as the customer has received reimbursement for the product is such reimbursement is due.
All items to be returned must comply with the following points:
- Only damaged/faulty item(s) and product(s) can be returned
- Item(s) must be returned in their original and unused condition
- Item(s) must be returned in their original packaging including any original accessories packaged with the item
- Item(s) must not be damaged
- Any return costs incurred must be paid in full by the original purchaser of the item(s)
- Item(s) must be returned to DIY Doctor Ltd using the contact address stated on our Contact Us page (https://www.diydoctor.org.uk/contact/)
Items and Products:
Any refunds required will be provided in the form of a cheque. All refunds will be made as soon as possible but please allow up to 14 days for any cheque to reach you.
Should the customer simply wish to exchange the faulty product for a new one, this will be dealt with within 14 days after which the same terms and conditions will apply from the date the replacement product is received. The product must be considered faulty after all of the original terms and conditions have been applied and all existing products have been returned in full. No product which can be copied or duplicated by the customer will be replaced and should we believe the product has been copied or duplicated we reserve the right to apply the laws of copyright to any of our products.
Items and Products:
If you wish to cancel an order of any kind, DIY Doctor Ltd require written notification via email to email@example.com , or by mail to the address stated on our Contact Us page (https://www.diydoctor.org.uk/contact/) no later than 72 hours after the original purchase date of the item.
Telephone cancellations will be accepted immediately but if no written confirmation of cancellation is received within 72 hours of the original purchase date by the means stated above, the original terms and conditions will apply.
Damages and Faults:
Items and Products:
In the case that you find that any products are damaged or faulty on receipt of the goods you will need to contact us within 72 hours of their receipt either in writing via email or over the phone. Once we have established the nature of the damage/fault and when the damge or fault occured we will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.
The product(s) will need to be returned to DIY Doctor Ltd using the address stated on our Contact Us page (https://www.diydoctor.org.uk/contact/) and also comply with the points stated above concerning returns under the heading "Returns: Items and Products:".
On receipt of the damaged/faulty goods we will either refund the cost of the damged/faulty product (by cheque and up to14 days) in question or replace it with the same product (subject to availability – alternate product of the same nature and type will be supplied if original product is not available).
Unless otherwise agreed the purchasor will be responsible for any costs incurred in returning any goods back to DIY Doctor Ltd.
It is the full responsibility of the customer to cancel any standing orders which remain in place after cancellation of advertising by the means allowed within these terms. There will be a £50 administration charge from DIY Doctor Ltd for each payment which needs to be returned. Any refunds required will be returned in the form of a cheque as soon as possible but please allow 14 days for cheques to arrive.
Project Page Banner Advertising:
DIY Doctor Ltd will require a notice period of one month in order for any termination of any advertising contract to become effective. As soon as the 1 month period has expired, all advertising will be removed from the DIY Doctor website.
Notification of any orders placed, cancellations made, refunds due to and by a purchaser will (where required) be submitted via the email address provided by the purchaser. It is the purchasors responsibility to ensure that the submitted email address is valid and the mailbox is accessible.
In the absence of an email address notification will be provided by telephone. It is the purchasors responsibility to ensure that any telephone numbers submitted are valid and in a working and accessible state.
Terms and Condition for Competitions
These terms apply to all competitions that are help on the DIY Doctor Website:
These conditions should take precedence over any other conditions published on the DIY Doctor website and the specific competition page.