DIY Doctor

A thing to do a job.....

Postby readingas » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:31 pm

I dont know the name of the thing that I need.
I have one of the thing that I need now I need several others

This is it
A Pair of screws/bolts, one bolt having a thread on the outside and one with the thread on the inside. The two elements can be screwed together to make a fastening. Total closed up length of the pair around 3cm and preferably in brass or yellow metal

Can you help

Thanks Andy
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:28 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby Liam » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:47 pm


Wickes call them connecting screws, but it looks as though they only do white. ... nvt/164403



Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics