Advice needed for garden that needs lots of tlc
Post your questions and find answers on all garden related topics and areas

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
jadew474
Labourer
Labourer

Advice needed for garden that needs lots of tlc

Post by jadew474 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:20 pm

My garden is in need of a lot of TLC, but I have no idea where to start. I have had several gardeners/landscapers come out to look at the garden and give me some advice, but a lot of them were pretty unhelpful, trying to push me towards their most expensive options. At the moment, my garden mainly consists of gravel and some parts are flagged, but it is extremely uneven. Under the gravel, there is a tarp material and under that is dirt, but some parts are just concrete. I want to take all of the gravel up and level it out so it’s easier for my disabled grandmother to access, but I’m not sure what to put down in its place. I am looking for some ideas as to what I can do with the garden and how to do it as I am at a loss. I’m not looking for anything fancy, just something that I can replace the gravel with to create a flat even surface, but I’ve never done anything like this before so I have no idea where to start. Any advice or ideas would be extremely helpful to me. Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stoneyboy
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: Advice needed for garden that needs lots of tlc

Post by stoneyboy » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:10 pm

Hi jadew474
It is not possible to tell which is house back door and what other buildings are. Generally suggest that you have decking immediately outside the back door - an area large enough for sitting out - then go to soft landscaping fo other areas.
Regards S

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:33 am