DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Alcove Niche or Display in Plasterboard

Postby 5713SAM » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi I wish to make three alcoves or display shelves in a stud dry wall which as i understand is called a niche in America and other countries. I cant find much on this subject in the uk and was wondering whether it is called something else over here. Also there are ready made niches that are available in other countries but not over here as far as I am aware or not that I can find easily. Could someone point me in the right direction as to where I could find out the easiest way to build what I require..??
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:31 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics