DIY Doctor

Any Experiences With Italian Cabinet Handles?

Postby Go1976 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:00 am

Hello, does anyone have any experience with Italian cabinet handles and knobs ? Are they really good quality and differ from Chinese production?
Go1976
Progress to next rank:
25%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby eladesign » Fri May 17, 2019 6:54 am

Of course there is a difference, the quality is the difference. Think that you use it every day many times a day, so you need quality ones. I would go for italian ones.
eladesign
Progress to next rank:
21.1%

Postby Dr. Strange » Mon May 20, 2019 5:39 am

Based on experience, yes, they do have better build, and would not give out as soon as its cheaper counterparts.
Dr. Strange
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby Go1976 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:55 am

I asked because I start my journey with selling Italian handles made by Giusti and Bosetti Marella on UK market, but I can see that most of the people look for cheap products :-( We have many visits on the store but not too many sales. The funny thing about it is that as an international company we have a better sale on Russian and Poland market than on UK one...
Chinese have great and beautiful photos and you are not able to judge the real quality of the product...
Go1976
Progress to next rank:
25%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!