DIY Doctor

Arch panel inserts (PVCu)...

Postby DrRocketMan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:26 am

Does anyone know where I can get these, I know they exist. They fill the exterior gap between the square window and the brick arch above (common window design for little victorian cottages).

Many thanks.
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:43 pm


Simply Build It

Postby welsh brickie » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:00 pm

you have to go through a glazing company.
The size you want does not warrent a 8x4 sheet so its cheaper.
make plywood templets of the size you want they usually have some in stock.
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2611
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics