Bargain Baths, Pudsey, Leeds
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
8-Rom
Labourer
Labourer

Bargain Baths, Pudsey, Leeds

by 8-Rom » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:31 pm

Has anyone had dealings with this company. I purchased a bath through them in November 2007 which failed to be delivered. Fortunately, I used my credit card so I will now get my money back. They do not reply to emails and their phone number is unobtainable. Their website still appears to be active, so be careful if you are contemplating using them!

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:51 pm

If you give the company details to the disputes department of your bank, they will contact the company and prosecute if necessary.

It has happened to me twice, but I didn't try to purchase anything - money disappeared from my account, said i had used my debit card - and I had no idea who the companies were.

I got the money refunded by my bank, and they said they'd track the company down for the money.

bobplum
Foreman
Foreman

by bobplum » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:17 pm

ive got to the stage now were i only deal with two suppliers in chester
nearest big town to me,simply because i can get my hands around someones throat if it goes wrong and for the extra difference in cost i dont think its worth trying to save that extra £50.00 or what ever it may be to many firms on the internet offering bargains and the quality is not always that good
bob

8-Rom
Labourer
Labourer

by 8-Rom » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:33 am

Thankyou for the replies, I did actually get my money back through my bank. As Bargain Baths put me through the inconvenience, I thought I should let other people know what they might be dealing with if they order goods through this company.
If more people post when this type of thing happens, it might make the suppliers think again before they mess us around and I think they deserve some bad publicity!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:11 pm