Belling 100DF Countrychef Double Oven not Working
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
jaylord79
Labourer
Labourer

Belling 100DF Countrychef Double Oven not Working

by jaylord79 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:33 pm

hi, I have a Belling 100DF Countrychef double oven cooker that I inherited when we bought our house. The main fan oven has stopped working, indicator light not on, fan not on and element not heating. No voltage at the terminals of the fan motor or element, so I’m thinking it might be the switch. What I’m after is advice on A) whether I should change the fan motor or with no voltage it’s probably not the issue and B) how do I access the switches to change the part behind the switch knob. Many thanks for any and all help on this as trying to get it sorted before the missus and kids get back from a week away.

Buildin
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Belling 100DF Countrychef Double Oven not Working

by Buildin » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm sure you've checked this but its not the timer switch is it?
Sometimes if kids play with the buttons it can happen. Happened to me before.
You can normally reset them by pushing two of the buttons at the same time. I'm sure you've checked it but just in case. If not I cant help sorry

John1965
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Belling 100DF Countrychef Double Oven not Working

by John1965 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi,

Did you change the time on the cooker and its still in automatic mode, usually there might be a button on the front with a little hand symbol press this and it might come back to life.

Regards John,

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:24 pm