DIY Doctor

Black paint at the bottom of houses

Postby Diynoob01 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:37 pm

Could someone please help me with what is the black paint I see at the bottom of houses? I assume it’s some waterproof paint. Mine has worn off so looking to repaint this summer.... but I don’t know what to buy. Please advise.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:30 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:18 pm

Hi doynoob01
It’s whatever the person who painted it chose to use. Bituminous paint is the most likely one.
Regards S
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 4376
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics