Blyss WDH-316DB Dehumidifier not Working
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
adamcovell
Labourer
Labourer

Blyss WDH-316DB Dehumidifier not Working

by adamcovell » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:58 am

Hi, I have had this Blyss Dehumidifier (WDH-316DB) for a couple of years. I have not used for 6 months. I plugged in recently, the screen comes on and the unit appears to be starting up then after a few seconds the screen fades out and the unit seams to slowly turn off. It is not the float sensor. After a time, if I take the empty bucket out the full switch still seems to work (it bleeps when I remove it and stops when I return it). Turning the switch off at the mains and on again does not reset it. I have to take it out of the plug then put back in again. Same thing happens again and again - on for a few secs, then screen fade out. Any ideas please?

Moderator note: adamcovell asked the question in 2020, only making the one post, so will never reply to any further questions

paulwaff
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Blyss WDH-316DB Dehumidifier not Working

by paulwaff » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Hi Adam, did you manage to fix this? I have the same problem.

Alex Hicks
Labourer
Labourer

by Alex Hicks » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:29 pm

ive been trying to find a fix for this for a while please let me know if you manage to get it fixed and how

Matthew Cox
Labourer
Labourer

by Matthew Cox » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:29 pm

On the water collection container there should be a little black magnet on the top of the level arm.
They easily become dislodged and lost when you empty the container,this stops the machine from working.
Mine is doing exactly what you describe and the magnet is missing,it's done it before but I managed to find the magnet.
And guess what,you can't buy any spares so am going to have to make one.

Moderator note: Matthew Cox only ever made this one post in 2021, so will never reply to any questions. I can only wish you luck with finding a suitable magnet.

markpont
Labourer
Labourer

by markpont » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:57 am

Matthew Cox wrote:On the water collection container there should be a little black magnet on the top of the level arm.
They easily become dislodged and lost when you empty the container,this stops the machine from working.
Mine is doing exactly what you describe and the magnet is missing,it's done it before but I managed to find the magnet.
And guess what,you can't buy any spares so am going to have to make one.

Hi - were you able to make your own magnet successfully? If so any tips? We've lost ours (keeps falling out but can't find it this time) and struggling to make a replacement that works. Thanks!

Blyss WDH-316DB
Labourer
Labourer

by Blyss WDH-316DB » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:59 pm

Same here. After emptying the drain bucket and a tiny magnet dropped into the sink. You wouldn't imagine how small this tiny magnet that dropper out. I found it accidently and it actually is key to making the machine work! On top of the small white hinged component.

Watch out when you empty the drain bucket! How can a tiny magnet dictate the workings of the machine eh!

5 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:42 am