DIY Doctor

Blyss WDH-316DB Dehumidifier not Working

Postby adamcovell » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:58 am

Hi, I have had this Blyss Dehumidifier (WDH-316DB) for a couple of years. I have not used for 6 months. I plugged in recently, the screen comes on and the unit appears to be starting up then after a few seconds the screen fades out and the unit seams to slowly turn off. It is not the float sensor. After a time, if I take the empty bucket out the full switch still seems to work (it bleeps when I remove it and stops when I return it). Turning the switch off at the mains and on again does not reset it. I have to take it out of the plug then put back in again. Same thing happens again and again - on for a few secs, then screen fade out. Any ideas please?
adamcovell
Progress to next rank:
0%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

• DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!