Breeze block interior walls?
All manner of questions and solutions to problems and issues surrounding the subject of brickwork, blockwork and stonework

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
rappo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Breeze block interior walls?

Post by rappo » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 am

Hi all,

Don't know if this topic belongs in here but here goes, I have an internal utility room in my kitchen which I want to remove to open up the full capacity of the kitchen. Trouble is I have punched through both plaster borad walls to find out what is behind and it is breeze block.

Bearing in mind the rest of the house internal walls are wood stud and plaster board I was wondering why this room is different? I have checked and it does not appear to be load bearing but I don't know HELP!!! :roll:

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

Post by htg engineer » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:00 pm

'it does not appear to be load bearing but I don't know HELP!!!'

Without seeing - we don't know either, not worth the risk get someone out that can offer advice.

htg

TheDoctor5

Post by TheDoctor5 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:59 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:48 am