DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Building Regs fee

Postby LAB » Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Need Building Regs for small permitted development extension, also need to remove load bearing wall inside main house and replace with rsj, will I be added extra charges for passing rsj work which obviously is not part of extension, advice please, thanks.
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Postby welsh brickie » Tue May 15, 2012 6:41 am

contact your local building control officer at your local council he will advise you.
For calculations for the size of RSJ contact or a local architect
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics