DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Burst pipes

Postby ghawdxi » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 pm

a pipe located under one of our wash hand basins burst and unfortunately water leaked and damaged the adjacent gypsum walls (mould is appearing) and skirting/wooden flooring close by.
the insurer is happy to cover the expenses provided we obtain at least two quotes.
as the project involves not just plumbing but also building type work, are there any craftsmen out there that undertake the whole job? If yes what are they called?
please pardon my ignorance!
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:12 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Try bathroom fitters some of them should have the required skills.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 4946
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics