DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Buying in Spain in 2021, is it a Good Idea?

Postby lauren1999 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:49 am

Hi

I am thinking of buying a property in Spain as living in the UK is getting far too much and I need to get out of here before everything collapses.

Due to the ongoing Covid situation, is it possible to start looking at entering the country as yet or is this just not possible at the moment?

Cheers
lauren1999
Progress to next rank:
50%

Sponsor

Simply Build It

Postby jimbojones » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:58 am

Hi

In all honesty I don't think this is going to be possible at the moment and even if you manage to get some things sorted there are going to be so many hoops to jump through it could tie you up for months, even years if you also factor in brexit, you are probably best off waiting for the current pandemic to settle before looking at this in a serious way

Hope this helps
jimbojones
Progress to next rank:
5.3%

Postby bwillis001 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:05 am

Hi

I'd be inclined to agree with the last post, it's probably not worth the hassle just at this time

Cheers
bwillis001
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby jimbojones » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:44 am

Hi

I certainly second that advice, best to hang on I think

Cheers
jimbojones
Progress to next rank:
5.3%

Sort by
Order by

• DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!