Can I Fix Kitchen Cabinet Doors with Hinges?
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
creativeguy
Labourer
Labourer

Can I Fix Kitchen Cabinet Doors with Hinges?

Post by creativeguy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:26 am

Hi Everyone,

I am a new DIY member at this forum and looking for some advice on fixing my kitchen cabinet doors with hinges?
I actually love to upgrade my house by small noticeable amendments. I have read about home upgrade projects at different blogs but a little curious if I should be working on them or not.
I’m planning to install old English style hinges for my kitchen cabinets. I think it will add a hint of vintage aesthetic to my otherwise plain-looking cabinets. I believe that a minimal effort can make an object stand out and can change the overall look of a space. I’ve checked ironmongeryworld.com collection of hand-forged English style hinges and they are absolutely gorgeous!
Since my cabinet doors are a little broken, I am looking for recommendations if I should fix them using hinges, before I buy them. Do let me know if there are any other ways as well. If you have any suggestions regarding my query, feel free to drop some below. TIA!

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:47 am