DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Certificate of Lawful Use

Postby jamie012002 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:28 pm

Hi, we have just been granted a certificate of lawful use or development for a 24 sqm mobile on some land we own with our property. Now we have been granted this, just wondered what our next step maybe to replace the mobile with a larger one, or for an actual dwelling ? Kind regards Jamie
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:21 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics