DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Changing AS3112 plug to UK1363

Postby jocro » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:15 pm

Hi. Does anyone know if you can change an Australian plug to a UK one without having to use a travel adaptor?

Can you simply snap off the aussie plug and then rewire the cables into a UK plug head?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:59 pm


Simply Build It

Postby sparx » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:10 pm

Hi no problem to do but check colours in digger flex to make sure which is which, regards SPARX
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Location: The fifth continent.

Postby TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:31 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics