Choice of Kitchen Retailer for new Kitchen in new House?
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
lg4445
Labourer
Labourer

Choice of Kitchen Retailer for new Kitchen in new House?

by lg4445 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:30 pm

Hi all,

We are moving into a new house which needs everything doing and I have used this forum on multiple occasions to plan how we attack the work!

We are looking to get a new kitchen but we are struggling to find the best deal and where to get it from? Our budget will not stretch to a custom luxury option but does anybody have any advice on where to go? We are looking for a handle less gloss white option.

Thanks,
Lee

thedoctor

Re: Choice of Kitchen Retailer for new Kitchen in new House?

by thedoctor » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:17 am

Hi Lee

In terms of new kitchens there are quite a few different options.

If you are working to a budget then your best bet maybe one of the DIY sheds e.g. B&Q, Wickes etc or even Ikea if you are looking for a minimalist style kitchen

If you do have a little more of a budget to work with then Howdens may be a good choice

Kind Regards

collectors
Foreman
Foreman

by collectors » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:23 pm

Got my one from Ikea, even though my one was 80 miles away. But most is all done on line, you will just need to see what it looks like. You have to make the units up yourself. They also do lots of add on's at good prices. Very happy with my one.

DaveyTed
Apprentice
Apprentice

by DaveyTed » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Some good advice in previous posts. Can I just add that from personal experience "handle less" design doors seem to be a more costly option.
Ikea are good value but are more limited in sizes ( unit widths )
Good luck whatever you choose.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:26 am