DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Cog to fasten table leg

Postby Acrostichonos » Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:09 pm

Hi there,

Complete DIY novice here so hoping someone can help me.

We have recently moved into a new flat which came with a table. Its legs are not fixed but slot into a hole with the remainder filled up by a plastic cog which is turned to fasten the leg. However, one of these cogs is missing, making the whole thing wobbly, and I cannot for the life of me find out what they are called so I can buy another one. Any suggestions?
The cog to fasten the table legs
The cog once in place in the hole for the table leg
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:02 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics