DIY Doctor


Postby sricw » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

i am thinking about having a conversion done in my loft but the whole structure is concrete all the roof joists and loft floor joists are concrete there are no perlins just a large open space, Does anyone know what this type of roof design is called?, and can i install a staircase in the normal manor as if it was the usual timber.

Any information would be greatfull thanks[/b]
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:24 pm


Loft Light attic lighting products

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics