DIY Doctor

Main navigation

consumer units

Postby joero40 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:11 am

i have a meter in my celler which supllies to consumer units thru 1 25mm armoured cable.rcently the electrican moved the meter to the ground floor is there any legal requirements in doing so?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:07 am


Simply Build It

Postby ericmark » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 pm

As I understand it the meter belongs to the supply authority and the only person who can move the meter will be one employed by the supply authority.

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics