DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Damp In Middle of Wall Corner in Victorian Flat

Postby homeowner55 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:48 am

Hi All

Anyone know where to start with this? The damp patch starts in the middle between the ceiling and the floor. I'm in a 3rd floor victorian flat. What tradesman am I best calling for help? (I'm not a DIYer)

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:34 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics