DIY Doctor


Postby micklom » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:11 pm

I live in an 1880's house and suffer from damp, i think both rising and penetrating. there has been a previously installed osmosis (if thats what they call the wired one) system but that has now failed. I am looking for ideas to cure, either diy or recommandations. please help
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:08 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Inject a liquid silicone dpc and render the gf walls above the dpm to 1m.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 4051
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics