DIY Doctor

decorative coving joints

Postby Archie » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:18 pm

I am busy coving a room at the moment but have seen coving in other rooms where the joints in the corners, internal and external, are jointed by a decorative moulding. The trouble is I dont know what they are called and where to find them. I have searched countless websites with no luck whatsoever. Does anyone know where I can find such corner peices.
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:20 pm


DIY asbestos test kits

Postby kbrownie » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:07 pm

hodkin and jones website might help.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 1995
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics