DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Distrubution Board product??? going mad!!!

Postby eddh » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Hi Everyone
I'm looking for something simple, but can not find the name of the product.....
I'm looking for a straight connection in a distrubution board, ie not a breaker at a certain amp, just a connector, does anyone know what this product is called? Its obviously not a switch of any sort.....
Please help I'm going mad trying to find the product!!! :? :?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 pm


Simply Build It

Postby sparx » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 pm

No idea what you are looking for!!
why would you want to connect straight to a live bus bar?
Unless you mean to replace an incoming switch with a cable link box on a large / 3 phase dist. board?
OR if in place of incoming MCB you want a 'switch disconnector'
more info would help, ie type of board/consumer unit, incomer out going device,
regards SPARX
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:33 pm
Location: The fifth continent.

Postby kbrownie » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:51 pm

May sound a daft answer but could it be a fuse your talking about or the fuse holder.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 1995
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:36 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics