DIY Apps - Any Good For Decorating tips?
General decorating topics, questions and answers. find help, tips and advice on completing your decorating projects

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Davey_82
Labourer
Labourer

DIY Apps - Any Good For Decorating tips?

by Davey_82 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:22 pm

Just been on the Apple App store and theres a few DIY apps with material calculation etc and decent tutorials but 'm not sure what to get.

Has anyone else ever downloaded any of these apps, and if so were they any good? I'm starting to renovate my new house and its got no internet so I'm looking for something that covers a lot of material without a net connection to help me out a bit. Sure I can print stuff out online and take it with me but printing costs a fortune nowadays

So far there's DIY DO IT which looks the most promising and a few others with that Craig Philips etc I cant quite remember.

Any feedback would be good, cheers :)

Dave

theshedman
Foreman
Foreman

Re: DIY Apps - Any Good For Decorating tips?

by theshedman » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:37 am

Hi Davey, why not go into B&Q or similar and pick up the free brochures they have on this type of thing. They will give you the basics on many different DIY projects and anything else you need either get the free apps that there are many of, never used them myself though or come on here and ask away. I'm sure that you will get all the answers you need.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:24 am