DIY Painting at Alternative Address During Covid-19
General decorating topics, questions and answers. find help, tips and advice on completing your decorating projects

Garfie
Labourer
Labourer

DIY Painting at Alternative Address During Covid-19

by Garfie » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:48 am

I've bought my own property and am in the middle of "doing" the place up. I am at the stage of painting through the whole bungalow and am currently living with my parents whilst doing the work to it. It is located approx 2 miles from where my parents house is.
Atm we are in "Lockdown" because of this Virus and was looking to the the thoughts of anyone reading this.
The Place is Empty and the only people who have been to the property are all members of my family who i currently live with.
A few people i know have said - just continue doing the place up as it is only members of your household who have access to property and so no further risk to additional people.
Some other people i know say it would fall in the category by the Government of "non-essential travel" (which is currently the rule i am following). I also think about the other people who might be at risk if i had an accident travelling there or whilst working there if i injured myself.
So whats your thoughts out there - please remember anybody reading this has feelings so keep it polite in any replies.

It is currently Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:04 am