DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Does Anyone Know What These Roof Tiles are Called?

Postby jonnyanstead » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Please could someone identify these tiles for me (it's needed for building control). I understand from the builder (who did the work some time ago) that they were suited to roofs with a shallow pitch.

Any name / product code or similar would be helpful.

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:37 pm

Postby welsh brickie » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:55 pm

marley modern tiles
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2611
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Postby greengrass » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:02 pm
Listed as Marley modern smooth grey £2.56 Inc vat
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:27 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics