DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Does Anyone Know What These Window Catches are Called and where to get Them?

Postby msales » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:04 am

Hi Does anyone know what these are called and where i can get them please

Many thanks

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:52 am


Simply Build It

Postby welsh brickie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:31 pm

it will be difficult to replace, it looks like and old profile, I think they are called lock receivers
welsh brickie
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:54 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics