DIY Doctor

Doorway trim

Postby clare1 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:16 pm

I have an open archway entrance to my kitchen.
The wall edges are rough and need a trim attached such as a light product that could be tacked on.
I live in North London. Do you know where I could buy such a product?
The normal diy superstores dont seem to have an answer.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:03 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics