DIY Doctor

Main navigation

double swing doors for kitchens

Postby jerympatrick » Wed May 26, 2010 9:53 am

Can anyone tell me where to buy bat wing swing doors?
They are the double three quarter length doors you see in saloons and used between kitchens and dining rooms that hinge both ways.
regards Jerym
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:38 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics