DIY Doctor

Drilling into a tanked wall!

Postby susefox » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:39 pm

Hi there,

this question may have been put forward before, but here goes...

We are in a basement office and the back wall is completely below ground level. We have some bookcases that need fixing to stop them toppling over. The landlord says we need to get it done properly, I just can't find anyone with a definition of the word 'properly'! It is a tanked wall and I know if we breach any sort of damp proof course, we're in for it!!

Any help would be gratefully received!!!

Thank you.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:34 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics