Driveway
Post your questions and get answers regarding all areas of drives, pathways and patios

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Keith 101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Driveway

Post by Keith 101 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:16 am

I intend to have a driveway at the front of the house but dont know whether to go for block paving or imprinted concrete, anyone with advice please!

smeagle
Labourer
Labourer

Post by smeagle » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:58 pm

either look nice the advantage to block paving is that if you damage a block its alot cheaper to rplace than it is to replace what would be a large section of imprinted concrete if you go for block paving you have to look after it for example every so often you need to go round the block paved drive and scrape out any moss or weeds that may have got into the gaps between the blocks and wash it every so often after you have dug out any weeds or moss and washed the drive with a power washer for example you may need to spread a bag of silver sand over the drive to keep it a1 i myself prefer block paving to imprinted concrete from the cost of replacement point of view

TheDoctor4
Project Manager
Project Manager

Help from DIY Doctor!

Post by TheDoctor4 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm

For up to 5 FREE quotes from trusted, vetted and insured tradesmen in your area visit the DIY Doctor Find a Tradesman page: https://www.diydoctor.org.uk/find_tradesmen/

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:39 am