Dunelm Blind Fixing?!?!?!
General problems, solutions, information and advice on fixing to walls of all kinds

18 posts
markyuk
Labourer
Labourer

Post by markyuk » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:19 pm

i brought one the other day from dunelm, i thought it was quite straight forward had it up and working in about 4 mins.
there is no other way for it to go !!!!

sirc1987
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Dunelm Blind Fixing?!?!?!

Post by sirc1987 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Someone said they have a problem getting the blind down, this is because you have the chain end the wrong way around, there is a cover around about 1/3 of the diameter of the chain which needs to point towards the ceiling to allow equal movement both up and down otherwise it will jam, again obvious when you look at it........

thedoctor

Re: Dunelm Blind Fixing?!?!?!

Post by thedoctor » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 am

I know this is an old post on DIY Doctor but it's still hugely popular so our guess is the design hasn't improved and people are still struggling. If this is the case can someone from Dunelm please contact DIY Doctor on office@diydoctor and send us one of your blinds so we can install it on video to show the world how it works. Incidentally we always use an 11 year old English girl for this who happens to be the owners daughter and is far brighter than the rest of the team put together!! There is some more info on roller and other blinds on the site so start here and flick through the pages on ventian blinds, roman blinds etc https://www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects/rollerblinds.htm

18 posts
It is currently Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:51 pm