Electric combination boilers
All aspects of plumbing questions and answers, help, tips and information

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Yogain
Labourer
Labourer

Electric combination boilers

by Yogain » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:55 pm

I have just purchased a one bed flat. The flat has heating underfloor and in the celing and is served by an indirect unvented cylinder, there is no gas into the flat or the building. I want to replace the current boiler, as it takes up a huge amount of room. I have been looking into electric combi boilers and have found the names of sunvic, baxi and ferroli systems. The local plumbing suppliers have little experience or knowledge of these boilers. I have been looking for a supplier/fitter who is experienced in fitting such systems in the central london area.
So am really looking for advice as to which product and who to supply and fit. Does anyone have any ideas/recommendations.

htg engineer
Project Manager
Project Manager

by htg engineer » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:55 pm

I have a friend who has one and his is made by Heatrae Sadia, he's only had it in about 6 months but no complaints so far.

If I was to buy one I would go for a Heatrae Sadia as I have fitted their water heaters with ease and no problems with quality or manufacturing faults. I have never fitted a electric combi - but it looks easy enough.

If you want to keep the installation price down, get a local plumber rather than a larger company. Ask friends and family for recommendations of good plumbers.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:28 pm