Energy advice
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
bermudaby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Energy advice

by bermudaby » Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:22 pm

We have gas and electricity bills that are well in excess of normal. When we bought our house we inherited a bit of a hodge-podge of heating in that part of the house is Night storage and part is gas central heating. We don't fully understand how it all works, but our combined gas/elec is almost £2000. I've been on the 'switching' sites but I think we need unbiased advice about our boiler efficiency etc. Does anyone know of an organisation/company that can advise us on this? All the ones I find on the net are companies that work with businesses rather than private householders.

thedoctor

by thedoctor » Wed May 16, 2007 9:31 pm

Might be worth searching the net for a SAP energy rating company locally, they may be able to offer you some advice

powerflushman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Energy advice

by powerflushman » Sun May 20, 2007 10:49 pm

Hi You could get some companies that install cental heating to come and give a qoute to upgrade your house and give savings that you should achive, please get two or three qoutes and ask friends and any other tradsmen that you trust to suggest any firms,
Hope this helps :D

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1