ENERGYCATCHER
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
maryvale
Apprentice
Apprentice

ENERGYCATCHER

by maryvale » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Has anyone any views on the reliability of Ravenheat's Energycatcher

AdamsHeating
Ganger
Ganger

by AdamsHeating » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 pm

It's a ravenheat so i'd stop right there.

gasmick
Tradesman
Tradesman

by gasmick » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:20 pm

hi i do not know why everyone pulls ravenheat down as being a bad boilers they are no worse than a lot of other manufacturers in fact for the price i think they represent very good value
I have been carrying out out of warrenty work for ravenheat for a few years now and for private customers as well
i saw one of these heat catchers working in conjuction with a 20 ltr cyldinder and was impressed by the way it was working, and lets face it you still have to run the boiler for the heating anyway in the winter so why not make more use of the latent heat going out the flue, i thought about this many years ago as to why the heat was not harnessed via a coil and pumped back into the system ??
this invention is a ravenheat one and any other on the market have had to buy the rights to use it from ravenheat
This can only be used on there low nox 120 boilers up to now and they give a good warrenty on it its the thing of the future i think,
when i was on a course at ravenheat it was wired up to temp gauges etc and i was supprised after running a tap for a long time the boiler did not kick in so that would mean you would get a shower for nothing

mad max
Labourer
Labourer

Energycatcher low lying fruit

by mad max » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:53 pm

2 quick points half the boilers out there have ravenheat parts in look them up on patents. More importantly this stacks up against solar at no where near the price. Ravenheat may have the patent but everybody is looking at using it this is about innovation surely. This is a simple idea that pays.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1