DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Extension Cover Board Replacement

Postby Itsrelfy » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Good evening.

I have a quick question around replacing cover boards on our extension.

We have a flat felt roof and the cover board is over an existing fascia.

The top edge of the existing cover board slots into a h shape plastic profile but I can't find this anywhere to buy.

Can someone please tell me what it's called and where I could possibly buy some.

I've tried to upload a pic but cant get it to the right amount of pixels. But as I say it's the shape of a small h.

Many thanks
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:01 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics