Ferco/Groupco espag upvc window lock
Post your questions and get answers concerning many areas of this subject

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
indy335
Labourer
Labourer

Ferco/Groupco espag upvc window lock

by indy335 » Thu May 01, 2008 1:32 pm

I have the above espag locking mechanism which I need to replace, the window was originally supplied by anglian windows and the manufacturer of the part is either Ferco or Groupco (both names are on the part), it is 800mm long has two movable "roller" type catches it is 16mm wide and I'm told it is a eurochannel type lock. It is secured to the window frame by 6 self tapping screws, the backset measurement is 25mm and the central gear is inline rather than offset. I am having a great deal of problems trying to obtain a replacement, any help greatfully received

thanks

D. Burt
P.S. the manufacturer won't help nor the original supplier

dean7231
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Ferco/Groupco espag upvc window lock

by dean7231 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:21 am

[quote="indy335"]I have the above espag locking mechanism which I need to replace, the window was originally supplied by anglian windows and the manufacturer of the part is either Ferco or Groupco (both names are on the part), it is 800mm long has two movable "roller" type catches it is 16mm wide and I'm told it is a eurochannel type lock. It is secured to the window frame by 6 self tapping screws, the backset measurement is 25mm and the central gear is inline rather than offset. I am having a great deal of problems trying to obtain a replacement, any help greatfully received

thanks

D. Burt
P.S. the manufacturer won't help nor the original supplier[/quote]

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

M Daniels
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Ferco/Groupco espag upvc window lock

by M Daniels » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:56 pm

Any luck finding this lock, I have the same problem

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:37 am