DIY Doctor

Filling a Hole to Stop Wall Movement

Postby Pumphandle » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:34 pm

We recently had some drain issues and had to lift the concrete flags in the yard to find the inspection chamber to solve the issue.

The old clay inspection chamber is adjacent to the wall at the end of the yard. There is also a rather large gap between the two where it looks like someone has previously dug it out to replace it.

Where this gap is, it is causing movement in the yard wall.

My question is what is best to use to fill this hole and stop and further movement?

Any advice is appreciated.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:25 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics