DIY Doctor

Filling the gap between edge of carpet and wall

Postby Portobello Girl » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Hi - i have a carpetted room with floorboards underneath. There are slight gaps around all the edges of the carpet and the wall through which I think ladybirds are coming through. I'd like to seal up any gaps. What should I use?

I also have some gaps around the edges of my sash windows through which the ladybirds are also coming - are there any easy-to-fit draught excluders that I can fit along the edges of my sash window whilst still being able to open them easily?

Many thanks!
Portobello Girl
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:40 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics