DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Finding a replacement bath panel - help!

Postby Coombsy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:14 pm

I have a space saver bath and the panel has cracked but I cannot find a replacement - can anybody advise?

It is more of a wave shape / shallow S shape than a P shaped bath.

The measurements are:

Length 65" (1650) / Width Max 29" (730) at the 'head end' / Width Min 21" (540) at the 'feet end' !!

I've searched high and low but cannot find the name / make / model of the bath anywhere ! It was already installed when we moved in.

I have photos if needed but don't know how to upload onto here?

Can anyone help?

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:03 pm


Simply Build It

Postby stoneyboy » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Take a picture of the bath a go along to a Plumbcentre outlet, find someone who has been there for years and see if they can help. Or phone armitage shanks or twyford and see if they can help.
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 5339
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Postby TheDoctor5 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:36 pm

If you type the key words of your question into our search box to the left of the site you may find the answer is already posted or is in the DIY projects section of the website. Every post goes through a monitoring process and using the search box may speed up your answer.
Posts: 1381
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics