DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Finding Bracket Rail Arms With old Connector

Postby ElBarto » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:36 pm


I've just joined these forums and couldn't spot the best place to post this as it's a really basic question.

I've got a shelving rail that was put up around twenty years ago, nothing wrong with it but I cannot find bracket arms that still fit the type of connection socket it has. I've searched quite a bit but can only find the more modern ones that have one or two straight lines to connect, I've added photos of one of the brackets I already have & the socket to demonstrate what I mean.

Does anyone know what to buy this from (in the UK) or even what the name of this connection would be? Or what to search for to find it as, despite my best efforts, cannot find them.

Thanks for any help.
Connection at end of bracket arm.
IMG_20170831_131954.jpg (10.45 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Connection socket on bracket rail.
IMG_20170831_132024.jpg (9.73 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:22 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics