DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Fixing a wall plate for decking

Postby russellfl » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi, can anyone please advise? I am about to install some raised decking and need to fix a wall plate to the house to support the joists. can anyone recommend what type/size of rawl bolt etc I should use? the plate will be a 150mm x 50mm timber, so I need something that will go through and give a secure fixing. Any help will be much appreciated
Rank: Ganger
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:53 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics