DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Flexible pan connector

Postby yydelilah » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:54 pm

Hi - I'm in the process of fitting a back-to-wall WC and I need a flexible pan connector to link the WC (4" diam connector) with my soil pipe (110mm diam).

It needs to bend by 90 degrees and strech to about 300mm.

On the internet, there seems to be a number of different makes from Mcalpine, Multikwik, Dudley Rigiflex etc. at varying prices.

Can anyone recommend a good quality, suitable pan connector that will do the job?

Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:04 am


Simply Build It

Postby thedoctor » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:49 pm

Go to the bathroom suite installation project and scroll to the tools at the bottom there is a flexible pan connector there. This is the type we use.
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Postby htg engineer » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:32 pm

Wickes do their own, have used these and had no bother.
htg engineer
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 3256
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics