DIY Doctor


Postby greengrass » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Since a school at rear of our property was demolishedand and land sold for developemt we have suffered from flooding in the garden.

Anyone got any 'Bullets' I can fire at both council and housing association regarding my flooded garden, I visulize this carrying on for sometime unless I get some ammunition.

We were intially told once building of houses commenced and
drrains are in floods will stop.....wrong still flooded.......... A gravel filled trench along the backs of properties still haven't solved the flooding. They are now talking 'Soft Drain' what's that? in my garden rund to a suitable drainage poing near the house.
My concern is who's going to maintain it and or replace it when required.
They may be trying but seems to me going the cheep method/way first.
Many thanks in anticipation for your ' ammo '
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:27 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics