DIY Doctor


Postby The_Sceek » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Hello, i am a bit of a novice when it comes to construction. i am looking for some information about different front wall types. i am aware of the different brick laying e.g. Flemish English etc. but i've been asked to costruct a vertically waved wall. i have looked for ages online but to no avail. the closed thing i have found is a serpentine wall, but i am looking the design of a wall that is wavie in the other direction! you may have seen them, lots of houses have them, they usually have railings that complement the wall. i'm not sure if this is enough info, would really apreciate any help

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:05 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics