DIY Doctor

Gas jets for range cooker

Postby Teo100 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Apologies as don't know if this is a stupid question or not!
I have a sarena range cooker which I have taken to a property in France. It runs off a liquid gas bottle (outdoor type - green) not sure exactly what type of gas it is. The gas burns extremely high and I
Was advised to change the jets. I have tried a range of lpg / propane replacement jets but with no joy. Someone has mentioned the regulator but not sure exactly what that issue may be? Can anyone assist as to whether there is a specific type of jet or regulator required? Hope this makes sense! Many thanks
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics