Gas pipe in underground duct
Information, help and advice on many gas related subjects from gas fires to domestic appliances

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
matthewm1965
Tradesman
Tradesman

Gas pipe in underground duct

by matthewm1965 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:53 pm

I have a detatched garage about 7 meters from the house. This is currently seviced with hot & cold water supplies and electricity cable.

These services are run in a 6" dia earthenware pipe buried underground. One end under the floor of the house, the other end coming through the concrete floor of the garage.

My question is. Is it within the regulations to run a MDPE gas pipe in this underground duct, together with the other services?

I would obviously get a corgi man to install and connect the gas fittings but I am trying to gauge the amout of work to be done and if its possible to avoid digging up the garden to lay another pipe.

Thanks
Matt

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:09 am

If you type the key words of your question into our search box to the left of the site you may find the answer is already posted or is in the DIY projects section of the website. Every post goes through a monitoring process and using the search box may speed up your answer.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:30 am