DIY Doctor

Gass water heater for the tank

Postby mondial34 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:28 pm


I have a Gass water heater for my Hot Water tank.

This has gone wrong and I need a new one, I am being told you cannot get them unless I put a whole new warm air system boiler in which will come with a Gass Water Heater.

I don't think this is true looking AT information I have found on the HHIC WEBSITE ?

If you can get them where from please ?

What are the makes?


Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:00 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics